An Awakening of the Heart

An Awakening of the Heart 
The songs we sing are like foam on the surface of the sea of being, while the precious gems lie deep beneath. But the tenderness in our songs
is a reflection of what is hidden in the depths of our Heart.


I clearly decide what I want, and I deserve this dream. It is absolutely possible for it to come true. I ask my angels to help me manifest my desire, and I notice and follow any guidance I receive. I take one small step at a time and open my arms to receive.

Whatever you do, do it with all your heart.
Feel it , Listen to it and Believe in Yourself
with all your HEART & SOUL
& Love Always True and Pure
Your Heart is a fountain of Energy and Blessings
With every beat comes Peace and Healing
When You Listen to Your Heart there is No Fear !
Your Heart's Messages are Always Right
and they reveal Powerful Messages from God

The only scripture I recommend is in the inner wisdom, and that heaven sent spark and Spirit of intelligence, that lay in the temple that is your own spiritual Heart. 
~ Love, Light & Blessings
Jai Krishna Ponnappan