She Who Heals




Mother, sing me a song
That will ease my pain,
Mend broken bones,
Bring wholeness again.
Deliver my children
When they are born,
And When it's time

Sing my death song,
Teach me how to mourn.
Show me the Medicine
Of the healing herbs,
The value of Spirit,
The way I can Serve.
Mother, heal my heart
So that I can see
The gifts of yours
That can live through me.



~~~~~~~~~~~~ ♀*♁ ~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sacred Mother 





Sacred Mother of All That Is
I Revel in Thy Divine Bliss
You Walk With Me in Thy Shining Light
Throughout this Day and Throughout the Night
You Surround and Enfold Me with Your Loving Care
You are My Rock, My Foundation, You are Always There
Great Mother Goddess who Gives the Breathe of Life
Hold Me Safe from Harm and Safe from Strife
May I Forever Walk in Thy Blessed Light
May it Dwell within Me, May it Shine So Bright
In Thy Perfect Love and Harmony
In Thy Perfect Trust….  I Jai Krishna Will this to BE !